Half Moon Blush
Half Moon Blush Duo adds natural pop to your cheeks and enhances your healthy, natural glow.
- Oval faces - Apply our blush over your cheekbones. Place the blush just above the bone to help raise the height of your cheekbone and blend out towards the temple.
- Heart shaped faces - Apply blush to the apples of your cheekbones and blend in a c-shape towards the temple. Heart-Shaped faces can appear pointy, so you need to soften the edges.
- Square faces - Because your cheekbones are the same width as your chin, apply your blush slightly below the cheekbone to help define them. Blush in the hairline will help soften the edges of your face as well.
- Round faces - Apply blush slightly below the cheekbone towards the mouth. Make your face appear longer by adding a touch of blush to the chin and blend it well. Matte blushers are best for round shaped faces.
- Oblong/long faces - Apply blush on the outer cheekbones and never extend the blush lower than the tip of the nose to help shorten your features.